Monday, October 23, 2023

Dear Lonesome Grove ...

 

"I adopted ‘Jordan’ from you in the summer of 2016. I renamed her Artemis. Artemis is the most amazing dog I have ever met! She is absolutely beautiful, and she gets constant compliments and attention wherever I take her. She is the sweetest, smartest, most loyal and loving companion I could ever hope for. That’s not to say she doesn’t have that Beagle attitude and stubbornness! She is my absolute best friend and we have an incredibly strong bond. She has slept in my bed with me every night since she was a baby, not just in the bed but she insists on being under the sheets and snuggled up close to me. She means the absolute world to me. She is just a perfect dog, and I can’t speak highly enough of my interactions with you and the adoption process 7 years ago. You went out of your way to help me select the perfect Beagle for me, and provided me with constant updates, pictures and videos. Upon arrival at your farm, I was greeted by an entire pack of Beagles chasing my car to say hello. It was immediately evident what great care and love you gave your dogs. They were all super friendly, were very good looking with beautiful coats, and it was apparent from day one that Artemis had been well socialized, loved, and raised with much care. She is now 7, and she has not had one single health issue the entire time I have had her. I am hoping she is able to reach the old age of 15 of more, and with her history, I feel optimistic that she will. Although I live across the country, I plan on returning to you in the future to adopt another dog. Artemis is my 1st Beagle, but she has made me fall in love with the breed, and I wouldn’t get a Beagle from anyone else! Thank you for all you do, for the love and care you give all of your Beagles, and most of all, thank you for helping me find my best friend! "

~ Justin (October 22, 2023)