Saturday, March 11, 2023

Dear Lonesome Grove ...

 

"Hello Lonesome Grove Beagles,

It’s me, Leon (aka 2013 Litter L: Leo) with my human, Amber that adopted me! Today is my 10th birthday and I get to celebrate with some ice cream later!

Honestly, I had to take a moment and thank you all for your wonderful dogs! I never wanted a dog growing up and after being on my own for a few years, I decided after I bought a house then I would get a dog! In 2012, I bought my house and started looking for a beagle after watching ‘We Bought A Zoo’ with Matt Damon and their adorable beagle named Leon! His litter was born March 10th and he came home with me on May 4th! This fall we had a big scare with Leon and the vet’s are still not completely sure what happened, but we are thankful he is still with us and honestly seems soo healthy and like his young self! Thank you again Lonesome Grove Beagles!"

~ Amber and Leon (March 10, 2023)